PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI, Will....



kittlin
08-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Hey Will, I just wanted to tell you that I just got an article put on bodybuilding.com and I made sure I mentioned your books in it since they have been so helpful!

I hope you get more sales out of it!

WillBrink
08-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by kittlin
Hey Will, I just wanted to tell you that I just got an article put on bodybuilding.com and I made sure I mentioned your books in it since they have been so helpful!

I hope you get more sales out of it!

Well thanx Kittlin! You gonna put a link so we all can read it?

kittlin
08-04-2004, 02:33 PM
You can find it at:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/blackburn.htm

You're the best!

WillBrink
08-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by kittlin
You can find it at:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/blackburn.htm

You're the best!

Great article!:D

kittlin
08-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks!

WillBrink
08-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by kittlin
Thanks!

Our little Kittlin is all grown up! Sniff...sniff:eek:

kittlin
08-04-2004, 03:44 PM
You made me laugh out loud!

I only hope I can be half as good as you when I grow up, Will!

WillBrink
08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by kittlin
You made me laugh out loud!

I only hope I can be half as good as you when I grow up, Will!

Try never to grow up!