PDA

View Full Version : Olympia 2003



Lorraine
08-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Is anyone here planning on attending this year's Olympia?

I'll be there and it would be nice to meet some of the MBN members. :)

WillBrink
08-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Lorraine
Is anyone here planning on attending this year's Olympia?

I'll be there and it would be nice to meet some of the MBN members. :)

I shoud be there. Party time!

Lorraine
08-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by WillBrink
I shoud be there. Party time!

Whoo Hoo!! :D

JustinAL
08-08-2003, 03:55 PM
I should be there as well.

Lorraine
08-13-2003, 01:16 AM
Will~are you going to have a booth or will you be just roaming around the Expo?

WillBrink
08-13-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Lorraine
Will~are you going to have a booth or will you be just rooming around the Expo?

No official booth this year, but I usually know the owners of several booths and hang around those off and on. Which ever has the best looking women:D

JustinAL
08-20-2003, 04:56 PM
We'd love to see you at the Avant Labs booth...:)

WillBrink
08-20-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JustinAL
We'd love to see you at the Avant Labs booth...:)

Is that an official invite?:D

JustinAL
08-20-2003, 05:35 PM
It is :)

Lorraine
08-21-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by JustinAL
We'd love to see you at the Avant Labs booth...:)

Me too :confused: :p

JustinAL
08-21-2003, 02:00 AM
Definitely you too :) .

Jenny Hendershot was at our (us and 1fast400) booth at the Arnold.

Are you competing?

Lorraine
08-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by JustinAL
Definitely you too :) .

Jenny Hendershot was at our (us and 1fast400) booth at the Arnold.

Are you competing?

No, I am not competing. I have not earned my pro card as yet. I'm working towards it, so maybe one day. :)

Did I meet you at the Arnold?

JustinAL
08-21-2003, 04:05 PM
Hmm...

I dont think we've met.

Were you at our booth at all???

Good luck on your pro card, btw...something tells me you will get it :) .

So then, what's on your agenda for the O?? Going to be just hangin', or at a booth somewhere??

Lorraine
08-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by JustinAL
Hmm...

I dont think we've met.

Were you at our booth at all???

Good luck on your pro card, btw...something tells me you will get it :) .

So then, what's on your agenda for the O?? Going to be just hangin', or at a booth somewhere??

Yes, I stopped by the 1Fast400 booth several times to see Jen, Trish, and April. I remember being introduced to someone at the booth, but I'm not sure if it was you.

I haven't gotten any offers to work at booth as yet? One company is being kind of wishy-washy. All the vendors seem to already be full staffed, so I'm just going to hang out and enjoy the weekend with friends.

JustinAL
08-26-2003, 08:58 PM
Lorraine,

We're full-staffed as well, though we'd love to see you stop by :)

Justin

Lorraine
08-27-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by JustinAL
Lorraine,

We're full-staffed as well, though we'd love to see you stop by :)

Justin

Most definitely! I will! :D